There are multiple ways that Tangiblee can retrieve the product info via your feed:
- *Via API - If your website provides an API to obtain product data, Tangiblee can connect to the API and obtain the product data dimensions and images.
- Tangiblee will need ACCESS CREDENTIALS in order to connect to your API.
- Tangiblee will need your feed URL.
- Tangiblee works with any file format or feed type; however, Tangiblee may need to confirm specific naming conventions or feed field conventions.
- CSV File - Send a CSV file to your account manager with specified product data at any format. Tangiblee will process the data on their end. Please note:
- Your feed needs to be as updated as possible with the most recent, up-to-date product content.
- Tangiblee may need to confirm naming conventions of the various fields in your product field.
What fields need to be included in my product feed URL?
- Product SKU #
- Product Title
- Product URL
- Category URL
- Product Image URL
- Product Dimensions